Wow, a huge thank you to storyspillerblog for nominating me! You have an incredible, insightful blog and have left many encouraging comments on my posts. It is a big honor to receive a nomination from you!
Also, thank you to Dreaming of Guatemala for creating this award. 🙂
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
Here are some rules to follow:
- Thank the person who nominated you. Include the reason behind the award. Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
MladenR at Writer to Writer – Your posts are always incredibly well written and helpful!
Dawningmoon at Dreamingmtthoughts – I love your reviews. I know you were recently nominated for a well deserved award –but here’s another!
Mysticstorys – You have a beautiful blog and I love how organized your posting is. I hope to someday run my blog as smoothly.
Ace – I am so happy to have found your blog! I love your posts, and hope one day to have a books section like yours on mine.
Flash365Blog – Quirky but incredible flash fiction, with equally quirky but incredible doodles.
AnotherWiseMonkey – Amazing writing –really evokes emotion. Gritty and raw.
Questions from storyspillerblog:
What is your favorite place to blog?
Probably the coffee shop. I get distracted most other places.
What’s your favorite cake flavor?
Is “plain” a flavor? I like plain cake with chocolate icing only.
What is your favorite cliche for a story?
A happy ending!
If you could visit a fictional place which one would you go to?
Middle Earth, for sure. I would fit in well with the hobbits, I think.
What is your favorite childhood bedtime story?
Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Neurotic, chill, funny.
If you could have a superpower what would it be?
Probably Figaro’s power from my flash fiction pieces involving him. They are handy dandy. And maybe OP.
What is is your favorite subject to talk about?
My and others’ fictional characters!
How did blogging change you?
I don’t know that it has, but it has been a really fun thing to get into!
What do you think about your first post now?
My ten questions for my nominees:
- What inspires you?
- What are your greatest strengths?
- Who is your favorite author, and why?
- Which animal are you most like, and why?
- I like this question, so I am also asking: what superpower would you have?
- Who is your favorite fictional character? (If you write, please use one of yours!)
- Why do you blog?
- If you could have any talent you don’t have currently, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite genre of music, and why?
- What are some of your current goals?